Sunday, September 3 (Labor Day Weekend) we will be celebrating baptism at Lake McMurtry!
The day will include our usual worship times and we will celebrate the baptism of believers. After the service, we will enjoy an old fashioned church picnic - potluck style (more on the food below). It's time for a good church party! And there is nothing more worth celebrating than our family proclaiming their faith in Jesus as Savior, Lord and King.
We will be at the East Pavilion at Lake McMurtry. The button here has a link to a map to aid in navigation. This lake area has a designated swimming space, pavilion and some parking (more on this below).
The important things to know:
- You will want to bring a folding chair or something else to sit on.
- Bring some water. It's September in Oklahoma - so it may be beautiful and may be a scorcher. We want to stay hydrated.
- If you would like to stay for the picnic, please bring a dish to share - don't stop scrolling here, there is a sign up linked below.
- There will be time for swimming, games and picnicking. So bring anything you need for any of those things (towels, games, etc.)
- Service starts at 10:30
- Some of us will park at the church building and ride together.
- If you need a ride, please let Katie know and we will make sure you have one.